Designing your office space can feel overwhelming! here are 3 tips to get you started . . .
Office Design . . . . Are you moving? Relocating? Upsizing? Growing? Downsizing? …. Or, your lease, is it up for renewal? All of these issues can be solved with effective office design.
Experienced, professional advice will help you to enjoy the process.
PurpleChilli Workplace Interiors has got your back! We can assist with your office design and help you navigate the myriad of plans; electrical, flooring drywall and I.T. layouts. Along with Air conditioning options, a multitude of finishes; samples and a legion of furniture options.
Purplechilli Workplace interiors are professionals in the art of office interiors and office design. Offering you a full turn-key solution, providing fully functional, practical and beautiful offices that suit your needs.
Where to start?
Tip # 1 – Data gathering
- Know how many people you need to accommodate. Who will be in your office? Staff, visitors, clients, training etc.
- Plan for future expansion
- Closed offices or open plan? Discover who needs what where, who needs to concentrate, who needs to work in a team?
- Include space for meeting & boardroom spaces, include printing areas, eating areas, kitchen areas, pause areas, focus rooms, informal meeting areas, recreational areas, telephone rooms and server rooms.
Tip # 2 – Location Location, Location
- First of all, earmark suitable locations, once you have an idea, think of the following:
- Do you need a deep space for open plan scenarios, or a narrow space for cellular offices? Or, a medium space for small clusters of desks?
- Do you possibly need a combination of both?
- Consider recreation areas, e.g eating, relaxing, coffee breaks, and do you need outdoor spaces for staff or entertaining?
Tip # 3 – Office Design Space Planning
- Space planning is the process of using the space you have efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- This process how you establish that everything required is going to fit in. This includes the location of each department; recreational area; reception & waiting area; storage areas; kitchens and print areas.
- Exploring different layouts until you find suitable ones that meet your needs.
- Different furniture and desk layouts can be played with until you get the right combination of space requirements.
These 3 tips are just the ‘tip of the iceberg’ on office design and much more info is available in my free e-book: ‘A stage by stage guide to designing your corporate office space in the most effective way’ free e-book
If you want to get professional help with your office space, from the first analysis to the completed installation, PurpleChilli can help you achieve your vision.
Get started today with a free analysis, follow this link: free workplace analysis